Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Possum Wall Plaque/stepping stone



Possum Wall Plaque/stepping stone Sale


14.5" diameter, weather-durable concrete plaque is hand-cast. Made in USA.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Charming, high relief carved plaque
  • Whimsical scene of possum with his cap and schoolbooks
  • Hand applied antique finish enhances the fine detail of this item.
  • stainless steel wire recessed hanger
  • Can be used as a stepping stone






Possum Wall Plaque/stepping stone Customer Review


I bought this to hang on the fence that borders my back porch, and I absolutely LOVE it. It is the cutest thing I ever saw. All of the other garden plaques I saw just didn't seem to fit in quite right, but this one is perfect!!!! I'm so glad I bought it.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment