Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jaunty Rooster Stepping Stone



Jaunty Rooster Stepping Stone Sale


A plump, plucky rooster proudly surveys his domain, ready to begin another busy barnyard day. This quaint stepping stone has the weathered appearance and earthy colors of hand-carved stone; ready to grace your garden with a touch of down-home charm! Cement. 11" diameter x 1" thick. -

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description







Jaunty Rooster Stepping Stone Customer Review


I got this for my mom for her birthday, I havent given it to her yet. I had to open it to see what it truly looked like...its gorgeous. It seems like there is even more detail in person than on the image here. It's not cheap looking at all and I know my mom will love this so much!




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment