Saturday, April 3, 2010

Carruth Studio 1000 Home Sweet Home Kitty



Carruth Studio 1000 Home Sweet Home Kitty Sale


Display cat indoors or out to greet visitors

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Cast from an original design by Carruth Studio
  • Made of stone concrete
  • Measures 6-1/4 inches long, 2-1/2 inches wide, and 8-1/4 inches high
  • Introduces character to your garden or porch
  • Crafted with whimsical detail



Designed with the same delightful wit that you find in all of Carruth Studios décor pieces, Home Sweet Home Kitty is a charming way to introduce character to your garden or porch. The whimsical grinning cat on this plaque welcomes guests into your home. Cast from an original Carruth design, the stone concrete conversation piece is ready to hang from a hook inlaid on the back. The plaque was crafted with great detail, from the cat's furry ears and wide eyes to the carefully carved lettering of Home Sweet Home. It measures 6-1/4 inches long, 2-1/2 inches wide, and 8-1/4 inches high and weighs 4 pounds.


Carruth Studio 1000 Home Sweet Home Kitty Customer Review


This kitty brings a smile to my face every time I look. The details are impressive and the character of this feline's face is wonderful! Buy this and an other Carruth items and you will be very pleased!! The only complaint I have about this item is that it is smaller than I thought it would be...however, I still give it a 5 star rating because it is beautifully detailed and I can't help but smile when I see it. I have hung this outside my door and I love seeing it every day. I love all of these Carruth items and I can't wait to buy more!!




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment