Monday, March 15, 2010

Cast Stone Garden Gatherer Hedgehog Snail Plaque Sculpture By George Carruth



Cast Stone Garden Gatherer Hedgehog Snail Plaque Sculpture By George Carruth Sale


After several years of working as a sculptor at American Greeting Cards in Cleveland, Ohio, George decided to apply his artistic skills to stone. It literally changed his life! Soon he was winning awards at art shows and exhibits, sculpting commissioned pieces for the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., and carving custom stone panels for a school, library and village clock tower. Even a custom tiny stone Christmas ornament was commissioned for the White House Christmas tree.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Product of the USA
  • Hard cast stone construction
  • Gift boxed






Cast Stone Garden Gatherer Hedgehog Snail Plaque Sculpture By George Carruth Customer Review


This is probably the most adorable little sculpture I've ever seen. I love it and can't stop admiring it :) I almost put it on my wish list for someone to get me for christmas, but I couldn't wait. I had to have it now and I'm glad that I went ahead and bought it ^_^ love it!




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment